Biyernes, Hunyo 7, 2013

INTRODUCTION

First of all, I would like to introduce myself.. I am a Mom of 2 wonderful kids and really loves cooking! I never tried blogging yet, but since i get lots of messages from my Facebook account, text messages and calls about cooking, I decided to create a blog site of my own, so that I could divert all the questions and tips here for people and friends who are very much interested in learning how to cook...

Most people I know who loves to cook never give or tell  their recipes. Each cook/chef have their little own secrets which they don't wanna really share, oh well, I still believe in that, and sometimes I also do. 

I don't really believe in cook books, well, I have some, a small library, it was given to me by friends and relatives, I never bought any from the bookstore nor asked somebody to buy me cook books...  I knew from my heart, that when I lit my flame, my brain begins to play...

Creativeness does not only come with papers, colors and scissors. It also applies in music, literature, mechanical, leadership and cooking skills.  

I started cooking when I was young. It all started when I was 7 years old, as far I could remember, I learnt how to cook instant noodles at first, the flame did not fear me of continue learning in the kitchen... as years pass by, I mastered cooking Plain Rice, Garlic Rice/Fried Rice, French Fries, Sauteing Sardines, frying SPAM, Omelettes, doing simple snacks, making our home made Gulaman (Jelly) Drink and etc. And I also mastered chopping, slicing, peeling and washing the dishes as well. 

I enjoyed staying in the kitchen and eating too. I grew up being so exposed to my elder Brother... Since I was blessed with busy parents, I decided to move and got matured faster than my age. I was never a brat nor had Yaya. Whenever me and my brother were hungry from our play, we would always check the pantry and try out snacks from scratch. So far, we survived our childhood fast and FAT!

I got exposed more and more in my tiny kitchen when I got married. I started cooking for my new family... Yes I had my downs in the kitchen, however, I never gave up learning... 

I mastered my skills with emergency parties, emergency gatherings and quick snack for visitors... I finally learned to cook and prepare four (4) to five (5) dishes in just one hour including desserts and special drinks. 

I will also admit that, I had cuts and burns all over my arms and hands, and also experienced burning as well. It was part of the learning process and I believe that despite of everything, I still discover new things as I get older.  

I love every corners of my kitchen... I like cooking Filipino, Western, Chinese, Italian, Mongolian,   Japanese, and little of the Thais,, Indian and Singaporean Dishes. I also love making empanadas,  baking breads, cookies, and muffins. I also do my own concoction of Milk teas, home brewed Iced Teas, Special blended Coffee, Chocolate drinks and more. 

I started selling my Brownies in the year 2004-2007. With my small scaled oven, I was able to produce and cater a lot of customers with unexpected numbers of boxes per day. I got bored with the smell of my Chocolate brownies, I shifted into selling my French Apple Pies. Later on, I bought a bigger oven, and again, it always made me so busy during holiday seasons....

While baking goodies for friends, families and customers, I was able to accept cooking orders to numerous satisfied customers, and was able to continue this cooking business up to this very day.  The best seller of all time is my "BEEF LENGUA."

I will continue the journey and share my knowledge, and help friends and families to overcome their unique daily kitchen troubles.

I assure you doable recipes in my future posts. See yah!








1 komento: