Biyernes, Marso 7, 2014

MASHED POTATO

Introduction:
Who wouldn't love this dish? From babies to grannies... Nobody would ever refuse Mashed Potatoes! With the right amount of ingredients, you wouldn't go wrong...! Mash! Mash! Mash!

I have this very reliable Kitchen Machine that helps me Mash my Potatoes finely! I don't need to exert my precious effort just to produce the Resto-Like texture! 

Ingredients:
1kg Potatoes
Salt
Pepper
Butter
(Heavy Cream, Optional, naaah, no need)

1. Remove potato skin, slice your potatoes, bring to boil, until well cooked.
2. Drain water and start mashing!
3. While the potato is still hot, add in cubed butter about half of 1 Big Bar into the potatoes, the butter will just melt while you mix all the ingredients together. Add in salt and pepper to taste. Some add lots of pepper to kick the taste! Some add more butter so it will not turn out dry.
4. Arrange and serve with Hot Gravy on the side!

NOTE:
I DON'T REALLY MEASURE MY INGREDIENTS, BUT I STILL HOPE THAT THIS ONE HELPS!
ENJOY!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento