Martes, Hunyo 2, 2015

Deep Fried SALTED EGG CRABS

 Ingredients:
Salted Egg Yolk (mashed, air-dried)
Cornstarch
Chicken Powder (Optional)
Curry Powder (Optional)
Egg Yolk, Beaten
Salt
Pepper
Oil for Frying
Crabs


Method:
What I normally do on my crabs? I kill and boil them first. You may wash and brush (cleaning) crabs thoroughly with water after pre-boiling to ensure cleanliness, then set aside.

1. Mix Cornstarch and mashed Salted Egg Yolk (the dry one), dash of curry powder,  sprinkle little amount of chicken powder, salt and pepper to taste, you may do the ratio (cornstarch:Salted egg Yolk), these are the dry ingredients. Set aside.
2. On a separate bowl, beat 1-2 eggs (depends on how much crabs you have)
3. Pre-heat Oil on a low fire. 
4. Dip pre-boiled crab in beaten egg, then followed by dredging on our dry mixed ingredients.
5. Fry until golden brown or until crumbs turned crunchy. 
6. Strain excess oil. Then serve. 


Note:
I don't normally measure my ingredients, but I hope this guide will produce a sumptuous Fried Salted Egg Crab on your dinner table!

ENJOY!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento