Linggo, Abril 6, 2014

AIR-FRIED Lechon Kawali with Pinoy Salad


Introduction:
Thanks to my friends, who introduced this Philips Wonder Air-Fryer. I am so stuck with my old way of frying dishes or turbo broiler. Now, with the magic of Air-Fryer, My pork fried dishes are all OIL-FREE, and somehow GUILT-FREE meals!


Ingredients:
Liempo Strip/s, thick cut
Salt
Peppercorns
Sliced Onions
Smashed Garlic

1.In a pot, bring water to boil, add in garlic, onion, salt (will make it a little but salty) and peppercorns.
2. Then submerge Liempo meat while boiling. Cook for about an hour in an ordinary pot, and 30 mins or so using the pressure cooker. 
3. Save stock for future use, strained. 
4. Drain meat, make sure it's tender. 
5. Preheat Air-Fryer to "SETTING 200"
6. Use a fork in pricking the skin, massage the meat with Iodized Salt or Sea Salt. Air Dry for at least 30 minutes. 
7. When ready, place the tenderized liempo into the Air-Fryer and set it for about 45 mins. or until skin becomes crispy. Turn the Liempo upside down on halfway cooking. 
8. SERVE!

Salad:
Lettuce
Cucumber, Sliced
Tomato, Sliced
Bagoong or Shrimp Paste (Home Made, wait for my  next blog about this)
Fried Garlic to Garnish
Calamansi

1. It's up to you how you will manage to combine everything on your salad side! Just be happy and be creative!


Note:
Sorry, I don't really measure my ingredients, but I just hope that this recipe will still help you somehow! ENJOY COOKING!


5 komento:

  1. gusto ko sa I try crispy pata pero parang hindi kakasya. na try mo na hatiin yung pata at I-aairfry?

    TumugonBurahin
    Mga Tugon
    1. Hello! How are you? sorry if I responded late.. hehe...
      Yes Crispy Pata cannot fit in... But I have tried the smaller patas... it fits. Quite Sikip. hehe.. thanks thanks!

      Burahin
  2. Mga Tugon
    1. Hello! You may pre-heat your air fryer for about 10 minutes or so. thanks for asking Beruichi!

      Burahin